Job description – Sales Manager
About Cambridge Fibre
Cambridge Fibre Networks Ltd (CFN) is a new entrant to the telecoms market and builds its own full fibre services using its own infrastructure for a. business and residential broadband and b. commercial telecom services including dark fibre and ethernet. The network speeds and quality are exceptionally high as Cambridge Fibre is one of the most innovative telecom companies.
The job is to target small and medium companies close to the newly build network or new target areas. The products on offer stand head and shoulders above our competitors and we can offer very competitive pricing. The role requires hands-on approach based on lead lists but could even mean to visit customers in the area.
The great accelerator is that Cambridge Fibre is registered with the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme which provides up-to-£3,000 vouchers as contribution to the installation of new services.
As a sales manager, you are:
- Result driven
- Strong ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Good commercial acumen and ability to think outside of the box
- Thriving in an early-growth business environment where you make thing possible
- Passionate, conscientious, determined and resilient in what you do
- Attention to detail and structured.
You will be drying SME business revenue:
- Identifying and closing opportunities to drive SME revenue and ensure all data is managed in our CRM tools
- Meet, or better exceed, monthly sales targets
- Secure a set number of new customers each month
- Increase contract terms to 24, 36 and 60 months
On a day to day basis you will:
- Customer relationship development and management
- Lead generation and identification of new business development opportunities
- Implement Cambridge Fibre’s business plan, strategies and coordinate marketing activities
- Responsible for maintaining company CRM tools
- Detailed reporting to Managing Director
- Responsible to ensure a smooth delivery by providing all necessary order information in time
If you are an enthusiastic go-doer with an interest for hi-tech sales experience we would like to offer the perfect job. This is probably not your first sales job, but it will be the one to demonstrate your full potential.
We offer a market competitive package starting at £18-£23k plus OTE based on your experience and skills. We fundamentally believe that there is an important role for local telecom companies, as such we have a preference for hiring people living and working in the region. Wherever possible we prefer to promote diversity in the workplace.
Drop an email to email@example.com with a recent CV and a short description why the job should be yours!